The admissions department at The Palm Beach Institute is ready to answer your call, 24 hours a day and is available at no cost. Most major types of insurance accepted.
Our helpful Intake team will answer your questions, verify your insurance benefits, and discuss different treatment options to help you choose the best rehab program for your unique needs. Treatment at The Palm Beach Institute is covered by many insurance plans. Individual financial plans may also be coordinated when needed.
- Insurance card
- Gym clothing
- Prescription card
- Personal care items/toiletries (enough for at least 30 days)
- State-issued picture ID, driver’s license, or passport
- Beachwear and beach towel
- All medications (in original bottles)
- Vital contact information for your primary care physician, attorney and other key individuals.
- iPod/CD/MP3 Player – Walkman size (cannot have a camera, internet, or cell connection.)
- If you smoke, you may bring cigarettes (enough for 30 days).
- Up to three fiction or nonfiction books (no drug, alcohol or sex-related reading material)
- One (1) credit or debit card
- Eyeglasses/contact lenses & appropriate accessories
- Casual clothing (5 to 7 days worth)
- Stamps for mailing letters
- Church clothing, if applicable
What Not to Bring
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol
- Computers or laptops (unless going directly into the Extended-Care Program)
- Musical instruments
- Playing cards
- Radios larger that Walkman size
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Perfume, cologne, or any aerosol products
- Clothing or other items that promote sex, drugs or alcohol
- Provocative clothing (including but not limited to: leggings, short shorts, skirts, dresses, low-cut tops, form-fitting or tank tops, strapless or midriff shirts, heels)
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Subutex, Suboxone, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall.
- Comfortable, casual tops or T-shirts (No promotion of sex, drugs, or alcohol)
- Tank tops (thick straps – no spaghetti straps or tube tops)
- Appropriate length shorts
- Sneakers, beach shoes
- Gym/workout clothes
- Bathing suit (no thong bikinis)
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn at all times
- Rain jacket or warm coat (depending on time of year)
- One or two long-sleeve shirts